Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Last of the sketches from the old moleskine sketchbook

People at the market, wetcanvas.com, watersoluble graphite.
Left: 42nd Street,NY, wetcanvas.com, watersoluble graphite/Right: Australian Landscape, wetcanvas.com, watersoluble graphite.
I wanted to upload this old sketchbook, and some other's that I will upload, because afterall, this is a sketchblog primarily. I'm thinking about restarting my habit of keeping a "journal", rather than just a sketchbook. I think that when you write about your ideas about art, life, and what inspires you, you get a more informed look at oneself and one's art. I used to do this regularly when I was in art classes at my arts highschool, but this practice fell by the wayside, as I had less time to do just the sketches that I was doing. I think it's important for artists to know how to talk about their art, even if only to be able to know where you're coming from for yourself. And I think that journaling aids in this practice.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi I really enjoyed your blog and was wondering if you would like to add it to my directory?
http://www.weblog-index.com
Thanks, Shelly

Melinda said...

journal on, butch jr.

Anonymous said...

situation hockly fiddle lieberman forums pharmaceutic mediating inputs formalized meytav grapefruit
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your sketch-hunter.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com