Sunday, March 11, 2007

I know I've been promising more frequent updates......here are some.





I know, I know, I've been promising more frequent updates. It's not that I haven't been doing any artwork, truthfully, it's that I've been waiting until I could get a better camera. I didn't want to continue to put poor quality photos of my art on my blog. It doesn't do my own work justice, and it doesn't please those who view my blog. Now, I have a good camera......finally! So, I will be posting frequent updates. All of the photos except the piece of the eagle and Native American Chief Wolf Robe, are taken with the old camera. I wish I had time to re-photograph everything on here, but I don't. The eagle and Chief Wolf Robe is 9x12 inches on Bristol Smooth. 95% stippled with a 3x0 Rapidograph pen. The small paintings are acrylic on Bristol Smooth, no gessoed ground, no airbrush. Golden heavy body and Grumbacher Academy acrylics were used. They range in size from 4x6 inches to some odd size, I'm not sure of. Oh, I wanted to mention that the reference for the eagle came from wetcanvas.com and for the native american this great site www.firstpeople.us. The glass candle holder is from direct observation, and the apple is from wetcanvas.com.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on sketch-hunter.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research points that about 50% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.